Motor Vehicle

This can take several forms:1 (a) Comprehensive, ie own damage and third party property damage. (b) Third Party Property Damage plus Fire and Theft. (c) Third Party Property Damage only.2. Compulsory Third Party “Act” cover. This is a compulsory insurance in all States of Australia and applies to Third Party Injury or Death sustained in an accident involving a registered motor vehicle.